1. Managing direct and indirect businesses via distributors network & projects strategically to achieve sales targets and maintain cost efficiency.
2. Making plans to identify, select and support distributors to set up a strong sales network.
3. Developing relationships with government, educational institutions, associations, and big potential accounts.
4. Following up on all sales inquiries, tenders, or projects within budgets and timescales.
5. Identifying market trends to manage products effectively for inventory forecasting.
6. Setting objectives for sales staff and distribution networks.
7. Reporting sales activities and relevant market information to the regional sales managers.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Major in Business or Surveying & Mapping is preferred.
2. More than 3 years of sales experience in Geospatial/Geomatics/Civil engineering or relevant industries.
3. Native or bilingual in local language and fluency in English or Chinese.
4. Strong communication and negotiation skills
5. Having driving license.
6. Accept local or international business trips for 7-15 days a month.